Have you got a business idea that you need funded support to develop? A third round of Steps to Sustainability has launched, which along with mentoring, training and networking support, offers up to £10,000 in funding to help you develop an income generation idea.
What you will experience
- 8 day programme of activities over 6 months to help you prepare for, and build sustainability, including masterclass, webinar, networking and good practice sessions
- 9 month development period to embed your learning, including access to coaching / business mentoring
- Funding of up to £10,000 to help shape the success of your income generation/business idea
- Resources and toolkits for success
- A network of peers and sector leaders from across the UK
- Each cohort is taken on a supported journey of development over the entire programme. Each cohort will work together and have the chance to mix more widely at connect sessions, webinars and masterclasses.
Congratulations to Braintree Museum/Warner Textile Archive who successfully took part in a previous round! Robert Rose has kindly said he is happy to talk to anyone interested in applying this year about the experience they had – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 11 September, with the programme starting in October. Find out more and apply.
I’m very happy to review application drafts and provide feedback if that would be helpful.